Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2017

πŸ˜„ Orienteering πŸ˜„

Yesterday I attended my first Orienteering. At first it was kind of nerve racking because I didn't know what to do. Once I received my piece of paper and map I quickly ran around looking for attachments. It was kind of hard to concentrate with the cold air blowing upon my face. After running around it started to ease down and I was really tired but I managed to keep going. As I became more familiar with the course it was like a piece of cake. Finally I darted off to Mr Leon and I was so surprised because I came first. I jumped with joy. Once everyone slowly made there way back and calmed down we all sat their patiently waiting. Overall Orienteering was so much fun. Do you love Orienteering?

1 comment:

  1. Dear meana i really like your blog post about orienteering its really cool to know other schools are doing orienteering if you have time 2 look at ptenglands blogs u might ind some orienteering blogs aswell

    ReplyDelete