Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

I Earned My Monitors Badge πŸ“›


It's not that hard looking after a class for 10 minutes while the teacher is gone for lunch. But it is a huge responsibility to keep the classroom in order, and have the students listen to you. Yesterday I received my monitors badge for 2017. I received one last year but that was when I was kind of a beginner, and I was still learning to be a responsible leader and monitor. 

Anyway I'm proud that after 1 year of learning how to be a responsible and successful monitor, I am finally a real one. 

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Meana,
    Hi my name is Lusia and i'm a year 8 student from St Pius X cathloic school. What a amazing achievement Meana! Congrats on your role of looking after the little ones! What a big responsibility you have! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clients marketing strategies that you choose to useful survey before establishing. It can be straightforward to jot down top-quality write-up like this. http://gecey.com/transparent-monitor

    ReplyDelete